A few words about us
MIX Publishing House (Editura MIX S.R.L.)
is an private company, established in 2000 in Brasov City, the heart of Transilvania.
Our mission is to bring value to the life of our customers, partners, team and to the place we all live. We make this possible by selecting, translating and publishing valuable books (inspiration, personal development, health and wellness, spirituality) and providing the best services for our clients and partners.
Facts on MIX Publishing House
- is a well-known, reliable and apreciated name in Romanian specific market
- is a member of the AER (Romanian Editors Association)
- in the regional top–publishing house companies it was number 1 in 2002 and 2004, and number 2 in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- has already more then 140 insightful books published
- participates in all major intern and international book fairs
- represents significant and original Romanian bestseller authors.
Authors that we have already published in Romania:
- James Redfield: The Celestine Prophecy, The 10th Inside, The Secret of Shambhala
- Kahlil Gibran: The Messiah
- Miguel Ruiz: The Four Agreements, The Mastery of Love, The Voice of Knowledge
- Deepak Chopra: The Seven Spiritual Laws of Money
- Osho: Sex Matters, Pharmacy for the Soul, Osho Zen Tarot, Emotion
- Anthony de Mello: The Prayer of the Frog, One Minute of Wisdom, Bird Song.
Partners (publishers and agencies) who can offer reference about us
- Osho International – USA
- Amber – Allen Publishing Inc – USA
- Helmuth Mayer – Switzerland
- Schneelöwe Verlagsberatung & Verlag – Germany
- Prava I Prevodi Literary Agency – Serbia & Montenegro
- Simona Kessler International Copyright Agency Ltd – Romania
- Cathy Miller Foreign Rights Agency – England
- Andrew Nurnberg Associates Sofia Ltd – Bulgaria
- Édesvíz Kiadó – Hungary
Mix Publishing House’s aim is simple:
to publish the highest quality books in terms of content, accuracy, presentation, subject range and reader satisfaction.
We will be honoured to become your Romanian reliable partner for a long-term relationship.
General Manager of Mix Publishing House